Praca - Oferty Pracy

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
adidas don issue 2 red
Autor Wiadomość
7bquw2x3

Wysłany: 2021-10-09, 03:59   adidas don issue 2 red

Issue number two of Donovan Mitchell’s signature shoes from adidas Basketball adidas don issue 2 white blend speed, power and superhuman instincts all into one. Featuring a lightweight, breathable upper, an engineered lacing system and superior cushioning, all paired with inspirational design, these juniors’ shoes check all the boxes. Is your game ready to turn the page?

Utah Jazz forward Donovan Mitchell‘s “Determination over Negativity” mantra —D.O.N for short — resonates more than ever in 2020, so adidas has put it front and center on his new signature shoe, the D.O.N. Issue #2. adidas don issue 2 blue Mitchell is hoping to use his newest signature shoe as a vessel for positive, sustainable change, stating “I’m not just a basketball player. I want kids to have my shoes not only because they are fans but because there’s a purpose behind them. I will continue to speak on what I feel is right and what needs to change.”

Although the D.O.N. Issue #2’s message is undeniably serious, it also explores Mitchell’s playful side and happy-go-lucky nature with its launch adidas don issue 2 black colorways: collaborations with Marvel and Crayola. The Marvel collaboration is an electric green and red “Spidey-Sense” makeup, juxtaposing one of Spider-Man‘s most notable powers with Mitchell’s trust in his instincts both on and off the NBA court. Laces spell out “Spidey-Sense!” while outsoles feature comic-book style “BOOM!” and “POW!” text hits.

Taking its cues from adidas don issue 2 red Donovan Mitchell's superhuman instincts, the D.O.N. Issue #2 Spida Sense is a sight to be seen. These signature shoes from adidas Basketball have neon red pops along the lime green upper. A translucent glow-in-the-dark outsole presents a "radioactive" silhouette that almost looks like it's blinking when it senses an imminent threat on the court. His Spida sense must be tingling.

https://www.comforttwr.com/

Odpowiedz do tematu