FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Richard Mille RM 35-01 Rafael Nadal Watch
Autor Wiadomość
yaigeo
Nowicjusz

Wysłany: 2021-10-09, 08:45   Richard Mille RM 35-01 Rafael Nadal Watch

Richard Mille's equestrian partner Carlos Hank Guerreiro wearing RM 35-01 Carbon TPT Carlos Hank Guerreiro is the final equestrian obstacle partner on the fake Richard Mille watches family. They clearly remembered how their love of horse riding started out. As a young child, he complemented his parents to engage in their amateur equestrian competitive events in Mexico. Carlos easily turned from a bystander to your rider, and soon his or her family pastime became his personal hobby.

"When I received my first international opposition on the Cannes Global Champs Tour, I realized at last that I wanted to give everything I had fashioned for the sport. I was merely 13 years old at the time, but it really made me aware I have a chance to do great things with this sport, " recalls Carlos, now 20.

Carlos matured in Mexico City along with moved to California with the age of 10 to continue to boost his skills. In 2016, he won the platinum medal at the North American Jr . Riders Championship and gained the Under-25 Grand Tarifs grand public in Palm Beach couple of years later. In 2019, Carlos won the top 10 inside the Brussels Masters 5-star Grand Prix and the California king Elizabeth II 5-star Fantastic Prix held in Calgary. Naturally, this young athlete has now done a great job in this sports activity, as he had expected throughout Cannes many years ago. replica GRAHAM LONDON watches

By the age of 18, the age group ranked first on the planet, and riders under the associated with 25 ranked 13th on earth. Today, Carlos is working between Belgium and Lakewood ranch, participating in the most prestigious equestrian events on two vierge, and winning first place from the five-star Grand Prix is usually one of Carlos' unwavering ambitions.

His life goal-to get involved in the Olympics-is also coming up. Although the members of the Philippine team have not yet also been confirmed, Carlos dreams of finding the opportunity to represent his property country in the Olympics.

"I am very fortunate each day represent my country, South america, globally, to be a member of typically the Mexican team and take part in five-star competitions in The european union and the United States. For me, in an individual sport, the biggest experiencing is as a team Join forces together and represent your own personal country at the highest levels, " Carlos said.replica watches on sale

His exercise program usually includes riding five horses a day, 7 days a week, an hour per horse, and standard strength training and mental teaching are also very important. In all his / her efforts, he wears their RM 35-01 carbon fiber TPT.

"It has become my happy charm because it is very gentle and very suitable for this activity, " the new Richard Un migliaio partner confided.

Just as his or her parents ignited his love for equestrian competition, Carlos can thank another loved one for inspiring his popularity of Richard Mille watches.

"I got the enthusiasm for the coffee lover from my grandfather. Not simply are these timepieces quite beautiful, but the best part is you can always wear them regardless of sport or activity you will be engaged in, " he turned out. fake watches for sale

Odpowiedz do tematu