FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Chargers vs. 49ers: Avid gamers toward View upon Safety
Autor Wiadomość
hangdonjun 
Nowicjusz
FGDF

Wysłany: 2017-09-26, 05:15   Chargers vs. 49ers: Avid gamers toward View upon Safety

Richard Wade: Ok, men. Convey to us who oneself are viewing for within tonight sport upon security.Matthew Stanley: Upon Security, I'm relocating in direction of look at if Trovon Reed performs, however generally I'll be looking at the snap counts at LB and S. Those people placement categories are Extremely demanding toward determine out how they are moving choose the previous number of locations Darrell Stuckey Jersey.Michael Peterson: Nigel Harris and James Onwualu. Both equally comprise one particular top sport in direction of display the should have in direction of be upon this staff members which transpires toward have to have assistance at linebacker. I hope towards view them traveling about tonightLouis Gorini: Korey Toomer is the gentleman I am moving toward be hunting at upon the defensive facet Denzel Perryman Jersey. I'm making an attempt he balls out as a result he gets the starting up Mike backer and place all the Nick Dzubnar starting off chat toward relax.Jamie Hoyle: Upon protection, I'll be seeing fourth spherical decide on Rayshawn Jenkins. Within my view, Jenkins includes been outplayed via Dexter McCoil upon possibly safety and distinctive groups all through the to start with 3 preseason video games https://www.chargersgears...el_Davis_Jersey, therefore I'll be spending additional conclude notice in the direction of Gus Bradley's "gentleman Joey Bosa Jersey." I require in the direction of view how he retains up inside insurance, if he's in excess of the ball, if no matter whether or not he can generate a few performs in opposition to backups. Directly currently it seems to be going Rayshawn can make the roster centered upon draft stage as opposed toward advantage, as a result I'm seeking for him in direction of gain the vacation spot he's in all probability towards attain previously mentioned McCoil, who consists of acquired it upon the marketplace.Garrett Sisti: Caraun Reid was a pleasurable question previous time just before getting to be wounded yet as a result considerably within just the preseason he been fairly tranquil with 7th spherical pick out Isaac Rochell respiratory down his neck. All those 2 are evidently combating for a roster vacation spot with Tenny Palepoi out 7 days 1.Ruben J. Gonzalez: Defensively, I will be looking at Craig Mager. I seriously count on this toward be his final video game, and I merely kinda wanna send out him off with some recognize. It wasn't his fault he bought desired 4 rounds also early.Cody Youthful: I'm seeing Rayshawn Jenkins. He's been actually invisible hence considerably this preseason. I'd together with toward view everything out of him within just the previous sport right before the regular monthly year opens.Jake Hefner: I'll be looking at CB Michael Davis. The "hoopla" participant of the preseason experienced his suitable match very last 7 days towards the Rams https://www.chargersgears...ig_Mager_Jersey, the moment a hard 2 months of preseason step. Davis is inside of a overcome with fellow DB's Trovon Reed, Trevor Williams, and Craig Mager. Davis really should be inside line for a Fantastic handful of snaps tonight and requires towards create off of his momentum against remaining 7 days and Supply a sturdy match in the direction of deliver the very last 53.Which defensive avid gamers are on your own concentrating upon tonight?

Odpowiedz do tematu